ARE HEADACHES RUNNING YOUR LIFE?
Tired of missing family events/ work because of headaches?
This introduction will explain how to utilize the philosophy of Jin Shin Jyutsu, a non-invasive touch therapy that restores unity to the invisible energy pathways in the body. These pathways have been used therapeutically for over 4,000 years. This ancient therapy allows your body to return to optimal health and vibrancy using the natural healing inside all of us. Through simple touch, people have the ability to help themselves alleviate physical discomforts, such as headaches.
Jin Shin Jyutsu can be used to ease headache discomforts as well as a proactive approach to headache prevention.
This class will:
- Inspire headache patients to replace FEAR with hope, empowerment, and healing
- Learn how to ease headaches as they are happening.
- Manage head pain using a proactive approach.
- Demonstrate practical ways to empower you to help yourself.
Is this class for ME?
- There are no physical restrictions for this class. Self-care is available to all.
- Dress comfortably.
- Participants will remain seated during class.
Presented by: Gail Okray
Key Elements for Health