HEALING GRIEF THROUGH HEALING HANDS
Recently lost a loved one? Old hurts and sadness?
Here’s a way to support yourself at a time you need support the most.
Live well with Jin Shin Jyutsu: physically, mentally, and emotionally.
The primary focus of this class is to learn more about the history of this healing art, as well as ways to empower yourself through home-care techniques to help speed along the recovery process of emotional healing. The relationships between energetic pathways and our emotions and thoughts are well documented in eastern medicine principles such as acupuncture. These pathways have been used therapeutically for over 4,000 years. This ancient therapy allows your body to return to optimal health and vibrancy using the natural healing inside all of us.
Through simple touch people have the ability to help themselves:
- Soothe a wounded heart.
- Release and resolve unresolved suppressed feelings.
- Heal recent or longstanding grief.
- Show you a way to help yourself each and every day.
- Help yourself one day at a time.
Is this class for ME?
- There are no physical restrictions for this class. Self-care is available to all.
- Dress comfortably.
- Participants will remain seated during class.
Presenter: Gail Okray
Key Elements for Health