IS STRESS STEALING YOUR LIFE?
Fatigued, overwhelmed, sleep deprived, anxious?
This class will utilize the philosophy of Jin Shin Jyutsu, a non-invasive touch therapy that restores unity to the invisible energy pathways in the body. These pathways have been used therapeutically for over 4,000 years. This ancient therapy allows your body to return to optimal health and vibrancy using the natural healing inside all of us. Through simple touch, people have the ability to help themselves feel more centered, purposeful and empowered?
There are over three billion cells and 144,000 body functions in your body, but just one YOU balancing the entire process!
The goal of this class is to:
- Focus on the cause, not just the symptoms.
- Unify the 144,000 functions in the body.
- Help balance YOU: physically, mentally and emotionally, restoring your vitality and energy.
- Empower you to help yourself and take CHARGE of your life.
Is this class for ME?
- There are no physical restrictions for this class. Self-care is available to all.
- Dress comfortably.
- Participants will remain seated during class.
Presented by: Gail Okray
Key Elements for Health