LIVING WELL IN OUR MATURE YEARS WITH JIN SHIN JYUTSU
Jin Shin Jyutsu is a non-invasive energetic healing art distantly related to acupuncture/acupressure. By balancing the body’s energy systems we can facilitate our body’s profound healing capacity. This session will introduce you to the history, philosophy, principles and some hands-on application of the art of Jin Shin Jyutsu.
This class will focus on:
- Aging gracefully.
- Maintaining your vitality and flexibility.
- Maintaining the ability to focus through your retirement years.
- Demonstrating practical ways to empower you to help yourself.
Is this class for ME?
- There are no physical restrictions for this class. Self-care is available to all.
- Dress comfortably.
- Participants will remain seated during class.
Presented by: Gail Okray
Key Elements for Health